Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kleinfeld Bridal / J.Crew Bridal

Travel Post #2: J.Crew Bridal / Kleinfeld Bridal

J.Crew Bridal:

Brand new on Madison Avenue was J. Crew Bridal. We were fortunate enough to snag an appointment in the bustling bridal salon. The rooms were gigantic and much to our surprise, pictures were permitted. I can admit that I fell in love over and over again with each gown that I slipped into. J. Crew Bridal gowns are ideal for adding brightly colored accessories and extra touches of glitz and glam. The store also offered a plethora of bridesmaids' dress options and not far down the road was the men's store with suits galore for groomsmen.

Check Out Their Website: http://www.jcrew.com/wedding.jsp





Kleinfeld Bridal:


Every girl's dream, well at least this girl's dream, is to go to Kleinfeld Bridal in New York City to find her wedding gown. I visited Kleinfeld Bridal during the gorgeous month of September for the ideal girls weekend. If you plan to visit Kleinfeld Bridal, keep in mind two things: make an appointment and know that you will more than likely not be on Say Yes to the Dress. Although I did not make it on the show, I was able to watch the filming of an upcoming episode and I was surely treated like a star. The employees at Kleinfeld were more than accommodating. As soon as I found a dress we all loved, they rushed me out to the middle of the store to add jewelry, a veil, etc. Principal owners, Mara Urshel and Ronnie Rothstein were not out of sight during that portion of my visit. Documenting our visit was the tricky part! Photos are not permitted in the salon, but as my mother can tell you--my sister and I don't follow directions well. Each time the attendant would bounce out of the room to pull another gown or ten, we would snap photos like crazy including pictures of me in the famous purple satin robe.

Check Out Their Website: http://kleinfeldbridal.com/


No comments: